QuickBooks Point of Sale Support
Quickbooks is an enterprise system apt for minuscule retail businesses like clothing, shoes, accessories, and jewelry stores, sports equipment and bicycle shops. QuickBooks POS Support sets up your business to assist save money and time, secure numerous ways of payment, administer your inventory easily, see what proportion profit you are making, adjust prices, keep the track of sales, build customer relationships and syncs easily with Quickbooks desktop.
Quickbooks POS Features & Business Solutions
- Accept payments via credit card, debit card, cash or by check.
- Inventory management.
- Manage your staff and your store in one place.
- Easily harmonize with QuickBooks desktop to run reports like liabilities and financial information.
- Offering customers gift cards and reward programs.
Quickbooks Point Of Sale desktop software
Different variants of QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop:
- Point of Sale Basic: Get all the fundamentals you wish for a small retail business. As the business will expand it will help you with tracking inventory, accepting payment and ringing sales.
- Point of Sale Pro: Quickbooks pro is considerable for flourishing business with numerous employees and only one store location.
- Point of Sale Multi-store: Multi-store POS is great for expanding business with multiple stores.
What’s included altogether these three versions:
- Integrate customer data and transfer sales data with Quickbooks desktop.
- Trace employee hours and sales commissions.
- Bring your business with you.
- Track orders, customize price tags, receipts and accept credit card right in your software.
- Manage and track vendors, UPC codes, serial numbers, sales orders, and inventory as you sell and receive items.
- Track customer purchase, contact information, and spot ur premium customer with a rewards program.
- Create propagative pricing for specific items to expand traffic and sales.
- Secure multi-store data into one file.
Quickbooks Point of Sale (POS) Hardware
- Receipt printer: receipt print out when a sale is completed.
- EVM PIN pad: customers can pay with credit or PIN debit cards.
- Barcode Scanner: Totalize sales faster and track inventory more quickly.
- Cash Drawer: Opens automatically when a sale is completed.
- Pole Display: Display prices as you move up to sales.
- Tag Printer: Print your own inventory tags.
- Wireless Barcode Scanner: scan quicker with a lightweight and wireless scanner.
QuickBooks Point Of Sale Pricing
QuickBooks Point of Sale hardware is sold separately to users according to the type of retail business requirements.
QuickBooks POS Basic:- $1200
QuickBooks POS Pro:- $1700
QuickBooks POS Multi Store:- $1900
Comparison of QuickBooks Point of Sale Versions: www.quickbooks.intuit.com/desktop/point-of-sale/compare
To purchase QuickBooks POS get in touch with QuickBooks POS Sales Expert. Let us find the best suitable solution for your business need.
24×7 QuickBooks Point of Sale Support By QuickBooks Support Experts
Explore various features of QuickBooks POS with our experts to provide you with the most suitable retail business management solutions in the industry. After Sales, get your Point of sale system set up in just one phone call to QuickBooks Point of Sale Support technician. Contact details are provided below:
QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Phone Number:-+1-650-265-1773 (Toll-Free USA/UK)
QuickBooks POS Support Website:-www.quickbooks.intuit.com/desktop/point-of-sale
QuickBooks POS Support Hours:- Mon-Fri (09:00-18:00) *For Emergency contact our QuickBooks 24/7 Support Experts.
Discover various answers for your Point of Sale system via secure remote support. Our QuickBooks POS support team is skilled with the right tools to provide you consultation, guidance & technical support.